Pixel Maha attaches great importance to the protection of user information, sometimes we need some information to provide better service for you, this privacy statement explains the collection and use of the data. If you choose to use Pixel Maha, it means that you acknowledge and accept the terms of the existing content and probably updating content.
1) Mobile phone adapter and management function
To provide better service and experience for different types of mobile devices, Pixel Maha will check your phone's operating system version, screen resolution information to make the picture material better fit on your screen. The content does not involve your personally identifiable information such as privacy. We do not store this information, or use it to match with any other your personal information.
2) The pictures, file management functions in mobile phone
When you use Pixel Maha, it may be necessary to call your phone storage of pictures, documents, these contents are just for you to display and edit in Pixel Maha; or in your authorization, to use file management functions to store your edited pictures. Pixel Maha will not collect and upload the data, archiving, pictures and other information, or collect generated and uploaded information. It will not be used for other commercial services.
3) The management and security of personal information
Pixel Maha without permission will not disclose your information to the third party, unless it satisfies the following circumstances:
(1) To obtain your authorization;
(2) According to the mandatory laws and regulations, legal requirements or competent government requirements;
(3) Agree to the terms of Pixel Maha, and related software license agreement; Pixel Maha strictly protect the security of your personal information. We will take a variety of security technologies and procedures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclose.
4) Disclaimer Statement
Pixel Maha do not bear any legal responsibility towards the following matters :
- Pixel Maha provides your personal information according to the relevant laws and regulations or requirements of government policy;
- The disclosure, lost or tampered etc. of personal data due to force majeure caused by hacker attacks, mobile phone viruses or temporary closure by government regulation.
- Pixel Maha clause in the various services and specified in the declaration or the use of the exemption cases.
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures for the purpose of preventing loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure of the Information. For example, in some of our Services, we use encryption technology to protect certain sensitive Information provided by you to us. Please note that no data security measures can guarantee 100% security at all times. Our systems and the communications networks through which you access our services may be subject to security breaches and failures which are due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control
We may collect and use information about you, such as your device identifier, MAC address, IMEI, geo-location information and IP address for the purpose of the tracking of the advertising. This information is used together to create a unique user number to help us to better count and track advertising based on language, geographic location and other relevant details. This information is NOT SOLD to outside parties.
When using our Services, including engaging with, watching or producing any content in relation to our Services, certain user log information in our application will be automatically collected, including (i) details on when and how often our Services are being used, (ii) devices statistics, critical operation paths, errors, crashes, language and time zone and so on. These user logs are used to improve our Services and are NOT USED to identify and track our users individually.
Our services are not intended for—and we don’t direct them to—anyone under 13. And that’s why we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 13.
Pixel Maha will occasionally update this privacy statement. We will publish changes in the content of the release of the privacy statement on the web page.
Pixel Maha will always commit to fully protect the user information, and provide better experience and service for you.
Have any question, you can contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org